Research, Design and Production
In its factory EFFETI designs and manufactures power generators up to 1200KVA, 400Hz GPUs and static converters for use in airports, as well as auxiliary on-board power generators, motor pumps, motor welders, electrical panels and various solutions and applications in the electrical and electronic field. Functionality, state-of-the-art installation, a comprehensive set of equipment characterise EFFETI products and make them perfect for the intended use.
The company’s strengths are:
- Almost every product component is made in-house
- Qualified technical assistance always available.
- Ability to design in response to customer needs.
The company goes beyond assembling products by purchasing components from suppliers. Although it requires more effort, the added value of Effeti is to produce internally as many components as possible.
The company internally designs, builds and tests:
- Electrical panels: designed, manufactured, wired in Effeti
- Electronic boards dedicated to the operation and management of our generators
- Welds on mechanical components manufactured in-house are certified and made by licensed welders
- Bases for placement of the generators
- Soundproofing hoods (for customized products)
- Systems and software management programs necessary for the operation logics of the power generators
- Alternators, 400Hz at 1500 rpm.
In order to guarantee its customers the maximum customization and versatility of its product, even when it goes against the tide as compared with some market approaches, over all these years Effeti has always had a very clear mind on how important it is to try to perform the highest number of operations in-house, especially with regard to the various management and control systems for the generators, such as: electrical panels and dedicated electronic command and control boards
There’s a lot of engineering research in the work of EFFETI. Approaching such a varied and demanding market requires not only experience but also creativity: from the knowledge gained through practical experience, the EFFETI team always tries to find new ideas to create customised products. In the light of this continuing research and development EFFETI stands out as a company capable of responding